Friday, May 29, 2015

Snow Far, Snow Good

We are loving all of your snowy inspiration ... here's our second card incorporating that cool white stuff.


Stephanie says, "I pulled out my favorite Hero Arts Stunning Snowflakes Backgrounder and created an emboss resist design using my new Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors.  I always stamp my image on a larger piece of watercolor paper, so I can use the painted edges for stamping my sentiment.  I finished with some silver sequins and a few opalescent snowflakes"


Lauren says, "Having built my last few cards from the ground up, this week I was in the mood to make something that was 100% pre-made products, especially after I found the adorable snowman (or woman?) jar in Pebbles' "Home for Christmas" collection. I added a fun frame, stickers, cloth + paper flower layers and a scrap of ribbon, then stacked the whole thing on a top of collection of paper scraps I made into a festive background. Easy, peasy!"

Remember, Link-up your snowy creations here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 3rd ... keyword for galleries &  our Jingle Belles Flickr Gallery is JB:15:11. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards!! I really need to make time this weekend to play along!

Brenda said...

I love your cards, Lauren and Steph! I would love to play along, but my crafting supplies are not accessible. It has been really challenging not being able to participate in the challenges over the past few weeks. I can't wait to move across the country and unpack my crafting supplies!

Planetsusie said...

Lovely cards ladies - thank you so much for this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx