Friday, November 28, 2014

Visions of Sugar Plums ...

We're still celebrating the Christmas Feast this week ... making cards featuring our favorite holiday eats and drinks.

Here's what we're dining on this week:


Stephanie says, "This week I'm dining on Gingerbread Men ... and remembering how much fun I had making and decorating them with my Grandma (the strip of gingham is in honor of our festive Christmas Apron).  I created my own polka dot background using a Hero Arts Ink Dauber (more details on my blog) ... bring on the Christmas baking."


Lauren says, "I'm dining on hot cocoa-- my favorite-- with some peppermint candy on the side! The current sketch at Stuck On U Sketches was exactly the jump start my design needed. It's quite a fun coincidence that putting the "Happy Holidays" sentiment just below the Santa journaling card, and clustering those on the sketch's strong horizontal line, kind of makes it look like Santa is emerging from a particularly festive and well decorated chimney!" :)

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Christmassy post!!! Only 22 more days :)