Friday, September 5, 2014

Gilt Trip

We're still celebrating all things golden, gilded and glittery... won't you join us? Here are the cards we made this week:


Lisa says, "I wanted to really focus on the incredible die-cuts I achieved with my Cameo by backing the wreath and sentiment with simple white. The star-printed vellum - a total favourite too these days - provided subtle detail while allowing that gold to simply shine off the card."

Stephanie says, "I love gold foil paper ... but I hate trying to photograph it.  I stamped my Impression Obsession sentiment in Delicata Gold Glitz ink on ivory cardstock and embossed with gold detail embossing powder.  I embellished with two different kinds of gold sequins and framed it in gold foil paper ... golden, glitzy & mailable."


Lauren says, "I used the very awesome Cardabilities sketch #106 to guide my design"

3 comments:

June Houck said...

These are all gorgeous! You ladies are inspiring me...I have no cards prepared yet...yikes :)

Lisa Lara said...

Gold perfection.

Lorraine said...

You guys just knock me out with your gorgeous creations!