Friday, March 21, 2014

Festive Foliage

We're still celebrating the Holly & the Ivy this week ... or any other festive foliage you'd care to feature. Here's our second take on this prompt:

Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I've been completely addicted to sketches again lately, especially the fortnightly one at Cardabilities! The current layout (#95) is pretty much tailor made for incorporating a cluster of assorted flowers and greenery, making it perfect for what I wanted to do this week!"



Stephanie says, "I started with a glittery gift tag that features three kinds of foliage and designed my card around it using this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and beautiful holiday papers (including even more foliage on the background paper)."

So bring on the greenery this week and share your festive foliage creations with us.  Remember, you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday, March 26th to link-up your design (and I think I will throw in a little prize for one lucky participant ... just because I can).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

two gorgeous cards for yet more inspiration - hoping to get more creative with my cards this week :-)