Thursday, February 13, 2014

A (Wonderful) Way With Words!

That is what you lovely ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ have displayed this fortnight, and no mistake! Here are a few texty masterpieces that left us speechless:


Used text paper, a very pleasing traditional color palette, and the perfect sketch to create her beautiful bauble-bedecked card!


Chose a glorious oversized sentiment as the perfect complement for her elegant snowscape; then used sprayed and sponged ink to tie everything together even more seamlessly!


Created her own uber-fun background paper (in a very neat way that contradicts her blogging moniker, lol!) on which to build her fabulous CAS scene! (Plus... those sequins!!!)

We'll be back at midnight with a brand new prompt we hope hope will have you seeing red... but in a good way... :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for highlighting these gorgeous cards and congrats to Leslie, Marina and Robyn for their wonderful creations. I had missed a couple of these when I skimmed through the gallery so it's nice to have them showcased!

Marina said...

Thank you for picking my card!! Congrats Leslie and Robyn. Great challenge.
Marina

Leslie Hanna said...

WOW! Thanks for selecting my card! I am humbled. :)

Leslie Hanna said...

WOW! Thanks for selecting my card! I am humbled. :)